Saturday, August 27, 2016

Trust Me, Child

Dearest Child,

I know the plans I have for you. Plans that are for your good, not your harm. Trust in Me with all your heart and acknowledge me for I know the path of them.

You worry about tomorrow, when today has enough to worry about. I hold you in My hand. I am the One who strengthens you. With Me, you shall walk and not grow weary; run and not grow weak. All I ask for, dearest, is trust.

Look to Me, for I am the One who keeps you safe. No one - not even the Devil himself - will be able to pluck you from My hand. I created the universe, dear one. Put the stars in the sky and I know them by name. I care for the birds and the plants. Are you not so much more wonderfully and fearfully made?

I brought the Children of Israel from the desert, Jonah from the whale, and my own Son from the grave. Your troubles, they are not so scary to Me. Simply trust Me child. I shall not let you go.

I'll walk with you through the mountain tops of life, down the valley of the shadow of death and through everything in between. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Everything will work out for your good. Everything. But only if you trust in Me.

It will be hard. But trust Me, My child. It will be worth it.

Love,

Your Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment